I found myself * I am at an address that is 6 years old and I am a male!....they say I own the business location of the address which I never did and that I make $270K....this is FUN!!!
I was very excited when I read this post from a Facebook friend:
There's a site called Spokeo.com that's a new online USA phone book w/personal information: everything from pics you've posted on FB or web, your approx credit score, home value, income, age, etc. You can remove yourself by first searching for yourself on their site to find the URL of your page, then going to the Privacy button on the bottom of their page to remove yourself.
So, I went online to check it out and discovered that people had to pay to get my info! I removed myself from Spokeo. I followed these simple steps:
1. Find yourself on the site (spokeo.com)
2. Copy the URL of your page
3. Click the privacy button at the bottom of the page
4. Paste the URL of your page in the required field, enter your email address and anti-spam code and click "remove listing"
5. You will then get an email from them to complete the process - will probably go in your junk email box. Click the link in the email to complete the process.
Click to the right to subscribe to my blog.
Shortsale Specialist - Buyers and Sellers wanted - Referrals Appreciated!
Contact me at kp@KarenPannell.com
Wallace S. Gibson, CPM * GIBSON MANAGEMENT GROUP, Ltd.
"...to be a Virginian, either by Birth, Marriage, Adoption, or even on one's Mother's side, is an Introduction to any State in the Union, a Passport to any Foreign Country, and a Benediction from the Almighty God...." Anonymous